Trailers for the Long Haul
Kraftsman, Inc. offers a full line of open trailers, including Utility and Landscape Trailers, Equipment Trailers, Tilts, Heavy Duty Equipment Trailers, Goosenecks, Flatbeds, and more.
Trailers for YOUR success
Kraftsman, Inc. opened for business in August of 2000 in Ramseur, NC. Our goals are simple: To offer outstanding products at a reasonable prices, coupled with unsurpassed customer service. Since our inception, Kraftsman has produced tens of thousands of trailers to thousands of satisfied customers. Our roots are important to us, and we are still constructing each trailer with the care and service that went into the first units produced.
We are pleased to offer an extensive catalog of standard trailers, designed to serve many unique purposes. We are also happy to work with customers on custom/specialty trailers.
Kraftsman offers our standard models from the following categories:
- Enclosed Trailers are available in a host of styles, sizes, and capacities. Ranging from 5' x 8' All Purpose Enclosed Trailers to 53' Custom Gooseneck Car Haulers, and GVWRs from 2,990 to 24,000 lb, there's an enclosed trailer for nearly every need. We also offer specialty enclosed trailers, such as motocycle haulers, landscapers, car haulers, and contracting trailers. Our enclosed trailers are always constructed with tubing main frames, wall crossmembers, and roof bows for maximum strength and durability.
- Utility & Landscape Trailers feature top rails and tailgates, and are designed to haul lawn mowers or small lawn tractors, UTVs, ATVs, and other small equipment. This series can be ordered with a number of landscaping options, including Expanded Metal Sides, Trimmer Racks, Removable Landscape Toolboxes, and more. Kraftsman offers Landscape and Utility Trailers in both single and tandem axle configurations. Kraftsman offers heavy duty models, such as the 5" x 3" Angle Utility and the 4" Channel Utility for full time, professional use, and the 3" x 2" Angle Utilities for light duty applications.
- Car Haulers are offered in one to four car capacities with a variety of features and options available. Our popular single car haulers are available with open center or full diamond treadplate flooring. We also build deckover and low profile two car trailers, which are optimized for use behind a 3/4 ton (or larger) picup truck and rollback trucks. Our wedge trailers are also extremely popular, and feature an all tubing frame, one of the strongest in the industry.
- Equipment Trailers feature a deck "between the wheels," and are popular for transporting tractors, skidsteers, forklifts, ATVs, and much more. This line ranges in capacity from 7,000 lb to 24,000 lb. Kraftsman offers entry level models for light duty use (Models EE), and heavy duty models (E6, E8) for full time, professional work. Kraftsman equipment trailers come with a great list of standard equipment, including channel crossmembers, pressure treated decking, double-break diamondplate fenders (Except EE), and more. Nearly all of our equipment trailers are available in standard bumper pull or gooseneck hitch.
- Bumper Flatbeds & Deckovers are trailers constructed with the wheels under the bed. This allows the bed of the trailer to be wider, making flatbed trailers popular for hauling pallets, freight, hay, and more. These trailers are very versatile, and range in capacity from 9,990 to 36,000 GVWR. Our flatbeds come with a full list of standard features, and can be customized with hundreds of options. Flatbeds are ideal for contracting, construction, farm use, and much more.
- Gooseneck Flatbeds & Deckovers are identical to Bumper Flatbeds & Deckovers, but pull on a gooseneck ball instead of a pintle ring or ball coupler.
- Heavy Equipment Trailers are Kraftsman's premier line of air brake trailers. Trailers in this category are standard with air brakes, Hutch 9700 suspension, and 17.5" tires. Heavy Equipment trailers are available in Tag, Tilt, or Lowboys.
- Paving Trailers is a seperate line of equipment, deckover, and heavy equipment trailers optimized for the paving industry. Trailers in this category feature premium components, including dual jacks, lifetime LED lighting, sealed wiring harness, and paving ramps. Kraftsman also offers our hydraulic Bi-Fold ramps (11' Longs x 42" Wide) on our deckover paving trailers, boasting an incredible 6 degree load angle. Kraftsman's paving trailers are state-of-the-art, and can be customized with lots of options to meet specific needs.
If you have any questions, or are not sure what kind of trailer you need, please contact us. Kraftsman is deeply interested in the success of our customers, and we believe that customer service, both before and after the sale, is crucial to that success. A large portion of our business comes from repeat customers, and Kraftsman has continued to grow through the years thanks to our customer's loyalty and recommendations.
Kraftsman's core staff has more than 50 years combined experience in the trailer industry. We are well-equipped to handle your questions, and are happy to assist you in finding the perfect trailer...For the Long Haul!