The Hutch 9700 Suspension is the most reliable Heavy Duty Spring Ride Suspension on the road today. This suspension system reduces downtime and maintenence while providing a smooth and quiet ride, reducing stress and fatigue on cargo and operator. Hutch 9700 suspension is available as an option on trailers with 10,000 - 15,000 lb. axles, and standard on 22,500 and 25,000 lb. axles. Genuine Hutch suspension will always be stamped with the Hutch mark.
- Improved spring seat design that efficiently transfers forces from the axle to the spring.
- All hangers and rockers are made from lightweight fabricated or cast steel.
- Lighter roll-formed top plate that offers greater stability under U-bolt clamp loads.
- Huck “lockbolt” fastening system that is virtually maintenance-free.
- ½” wear pads in hangers and rockers.
- Wrapped fabricated torque arm eye-ends prevent separation under extreme conditions.
- Million Mile Rocker Bushing that virtually eliminates bushing fatigue and failure.
- “NEVER-SEEZ ® ” coated torque arm screws are painted to resist corrosion while allowing easy adjustment for suspension alignment.
- Available on all Kraftsman deckover trailers with 10,000 lb, 12,000 lb, and 15,000 lb. axles.
- For more information, visit http://hutchensindustries.com