Kraftsman's Fold In Gate is a popular option on our Channel Utility Trailers. This option allows for the gate to fold in and lay flat against the deck of the trailer. The fold in gate is particularly useful when hauling materials that would hang off the back of the trailer, such as lumber, potted trees for landscaping, pipe, etc. Folding the gate down when pulling empty will help save on drag, fuel economy, and wind resistence.
- Full width tailgate folds in flat against the deck of the trailer
- Reduces wind drag when folded, increasing fuel economy
- Spring assist both ways - raising and lowering - for ease of use.
- Increases rear visibility when folded
- Constructed with sturdy 2" x 2" tubing and 2" x 2" x 3/16" angle uprights
- Available on L5, L6, and L7 models